Joyce Co. Ltd (ASX:JYC – Get Free Report) announced a final dividend on Monday, September 11th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, September 27th will be given a dividend of 0.175 per share on Wednesday, September 27th. This represents a yield of 5.38%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, September 12th. This is an increase from Joyce’s previous final dividend of $0.11.
Joyce Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 50.45, a quick ratio of 1.02 and a current ratio of 1.51.
Joyce Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Joyce
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- How to Invest in Pharmaceutical Companies
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- These are the Top 3 Sectors for 3rd Quarter Profit Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Joyce Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Joyce and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.