Nubeva Technologies Ltd. (CVE:NBVA – Get Free Report) shares dropped 1.4% on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.66 and last traded at C$0.70. Approximately 111,212 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 261% from the average daily volume of 30,828 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.71.
Nubeva Technologies Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.83, a quick ratio of 12.40 and a current ratio of 10.48. The stock has a market cap of C$48.46 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -28.33 and a beta of 1.35. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.92 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$1.06.
Nubeva Technologies Company Profile
Nubeva Technologies Ltd. develops and licenses software-based decryption solutions and TLS (SSL) network decryption solutions. It engages in the provision of cloud-based security software and services, as well as professional services. The company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.
- Five stocks we like better than Nubeva Technologies
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- These are the Top 3 Sectors for 3rd Quarter Profit Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Nubeva Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nubeva Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.