Absolute Software Co. (OTCMKTS:ALSWF – Get Free Report) shares were up 1.3% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $12.28 and last traded at $12.07. Approximately 1,200 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 61% from the average daily volume of 3,082 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.92.
Absolute Software Stock Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average price of $12.07. The stock has a market capitalization of $515.75 million, a P/E ratio of 50.29 and a beta of 1.05.
About Absolute Software
Absolute Software Corp. engages in the provision of cloud-based service that supports the management and security of computing devices, applications, and data for a variety of organizations. Its solutions includes education, financial services, general date protection regulations (GDPR) compliance, government, healthcare, professional services, and technology solutions such as Absolute for Android, and Absolute for Chromebook.
- Five stocks we like better than Absolute Software
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for Absolute Software Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Absolute Software and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.