Bridgford Foods Co. (NASDAQ:BRID – Get Free Report) insider Allan Jr. Bridgford bought 1,048 shares of the stock in a transaction on Wednesday, August 30th. The stock was purchased at an average price of $11.59 per share, with a total value of $12,146.32. Following the completion of the purchase, the insider now owns 32,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $370,880. The acquisition was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website.
Allan Jr. Bridgford also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, September 7th, Allan Jr. Bridgford purchased 4,000 shares of Bridgford Foods stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $11.11 per share, for a total transaction of $44,440.00.
- On Monday, August 28th, Allan Jr. Bridgford acquired 2,000 shares of Bridgford Foods stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $11.52 per share, with a total value of $23,040.00.
- On Wednesday, August 23rd, Allan Jr. Bridgford bought 2,876 shares of Bridgford Foods stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $11.57 per share, for a total transaction of $33,275.32.
Bridgford Foods Stock Up 3.0 %
NASDAQ BRID traded up $0.32 during trading on Tuesday, hitting $11.10. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 871 shares, compared to its average volume of 5,075. Bridgford Foods Co. has a fifty-two week low of $10.03 and a fifty-two week high of $15.38. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02, a current ratio of 4.16 and a quick ratio of 2.14. The company has a market cap of $100.75 million, a PE ratio of 2.24 and a beta of -0.52. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $11.66 and its 200-day simple moving average is $12.26.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Bridgford Foods Company Profile
Bridgford Foods Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, and distributes frozen, refrigerated, and snack food products in the United States. It operates in two segments, Frozen Food Products and Snack Food Products. The company primarily offers biscuits, bread dough items, roll dough items, and dry sausage and beef jerky products.
- Five stocks we like better than Bridgford Foods
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for Bridgford Foods Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bridgford Foods and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.