CanniMed Therapeutics Inc. (TSE:CMED – Get Free Report)’s stock price was down 5.3% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$27.00 and last traded at C$27.00. Approximately 52,208 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 87% from the average daily volume of 387,394 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$28.50.
CanniMed Therapeutics Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of C$27.00.
About CanniMed Therapeutics
CanniMed Therapeutics Inc operates as a plant biopharmaceutical company that specializes in medical cannabis. The company cultivates and sells pharmaceutical-grade cannabis products in dried herbal and oil forms for Canadian patients. It also offers herbal cannabis and cannabis oil; and vaporizers, consumable vaporizer accessories, and herb mills.
- Five stocks we like better than CanniMed Therapeutics
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for CanniMed Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CanniMed Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.