DH Corp (TSE:DH – Get Free Report)’s share price traded up ∞ on Monday . The company traded as high as C$25.51 and last traded at C$25.49. 741,575 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 8% from the average session volume of 689,138 shares.
DH Stock Performance
The company’s 50 day simple moving average is C$25.49.
DH Corp, formerly Davis + Henderson Corporation, is a Canada-based financial technology provider. The Company offers lending and payments solutions in Canada, and lending and integrated core solutions in the United States. Its segments include Global Transaction Banking Solutions (GTBS), which comprises its operations in the United States and other international locations; Canadian segment, which comprises its operations in Canada; Lending & Integrated Core (L&IC) segment, which comprises its operations in the United States, and Corporate.
- Five stocks we like better than DH
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- Best Stocks Under $5.00
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for DH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DH and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.