Fortress Paper Ltd. (TSE:FTP – Get Free Report)’s stock price shot up 3.4% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$3.36 and last traded at C$3.36. 5,525 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 65% from the average session volume of 3,354 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$3.25.
Fortress Paper Price Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average of C$3.36.
Fortress Paper Company Profile
Fortress Paper Ltd. is a Canada-based producer of specialty pulp, security papers and other security related products. The Company operates through two segments: the Dissolving Pulp and the Security Paper Products. The Company operates its dissolving pulp business through the Fortress Specialty Cellulose (FSC) mill located in Thurso, Quebec, Canada, which also operates in the renewable energy generation sector through its cogeneration facility.
- Five stocks we like better than Fortress Paper
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for Fortress Paper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fortress Paper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.