Global Ports Holding Plc (LON:GPH – Get Free Report) was down 6.1% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 193 ($2.42) and last traded at GBX 194 ($2.43). Approximately 78,314 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 37% from the average daily volume of 57,044 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 206.50 ($2.58).
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Shore Capital reaffirmed a “house stock” rating on shares of Global Ports in a research report on Monday, July 10th.
Global Ports Stock Down 6.1 %
Global Ports Company Profile
Global Ports Holding Plc engages in the operation of ports in Turkey, Montenegro, Malta, Spain, Bahamas, Antigua and Barbuda, Italy, and Croatia. The company operates through Western Mediterranean and Atlantic Region, Central Mediterranean Region, Americas Region, Eastern Mediterranean and Adriatic region, and Other Operations.
- Five stocks we like better than Global Ports
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for Global Ports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global Ports and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.