Krones AG (ETR:KRN – Get Free Report)’s stock price fell 0.4% on Monday . The company traded as low as €96.95 ($104.25) and last traded at €97.45 ($104.78). 22,328 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 34% from the average session volume of 33,680 shares. The stock had previously closed at €97.80 ($105.16).
Krones Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.98, a current ratio of 1.33 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.13. The stock has a market cap of $3.08 billion, a P/E ratio of 13.67, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.78 and a beta of 1.22. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is €102.96 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is €107.32.
Krones Company Profile
Krones AG, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the planning, development, and manufacture of machines and lines for the production, filling, and packaging technology in Germany and internationally. It operates in three segments, Filling and Packaging Technology, Process Technology, and Intralogistics.
- Five stocks we like better than Krones
- Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Highs
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- Conference Calls and Individual Investors
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- Breakout Stocks: What They Are and How to Identify Them
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for Krones Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Krones and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.