Oxford Lane Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:OXLCM – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Thursday, July 27th, NASDAQ reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, September 15th will be given a dividend of 0.1406 per share on Friday, September 29th. This represents a $1.69 annualized dividend and a yield of 6.77%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 14th.
Oxford Lane Capital Stock Performance
Shares of OXLCM traded down $0.02 during midday trading on Tuesday, hitting $24.91. The stock had a trading volume of 960 shares, compared to its average volume of 3,883. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $24.80 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $24.74. Oxford Lane Capital has a twelve month low of $24.01 and a twelve month high of $25.37.
About Oxford Lane Capital
- Five stocks we like better than Oxford Lane Capital
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- How to Invest in Social Media
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for Oxford Lane Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oxford Lane Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.