Brookfield Renewable Co. (TSE:BEPC – Get Free Report)’s share price hit a new 52-week high during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as 36.35 and last traded at 36.17, with a volume of 11005 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at 36.27.
Brookfield Renewable Stock Up 1.5 %
The company has a market cap of $6.58 billion, a P/E ratio of 6.85, a P/E/G ratio of 0.84 and a beta of 0.69. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of 39.49 and a 200 day simple moving average of 42.62. The company has a current ratio of 0.39, a quick ratio of 0.19 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 83.64.
Brookfield Renewable Company Profile
Brookfield Renewable Corporation owns and operates a portfolio of renewable power and sustainable solution assets primarily in the United States, Europe, Colombia, and Brazil. It operates hydroelectric, wind, and solar power plants with an installed capacity of approximately 12,857 megawatts. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
- Five stocks we like better than Brookfield Renewable
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- Apple Shares Stumble Into The Buy Zone
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- 3 Hot Software Stocks Breaking Out to New Highs
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- America’s Favorite Dividend Is On Sale, Grab Realty Income Now
Receive News & Ratings for Brookfield Renewable Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brookfield Renewable and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.