Colefax Group PLC (LON:CFX – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Wednesday, August 9th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, September 14th will be paid a dividend of GBX 2.80 ($0.04) per share on Thursday, October 12th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.4%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 14th. This is a boost from Colefax Group’s previous dividend of $2.60. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
Colefax Group Stock Performance
Shares of LON CFX opened at GBX 760 ($9.51) on Wednesday. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 716.25 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 746.08. Colefax Group has a 52 week low of GBX 600 ($7.51) and a 52 week high of GBX 860 ($10.76). The stock has a market cap of £55.02 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 826.09 and a beta of 0.22. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 76.74, a quick ratio of 1.25 and a current ratio of 2.10.
About Colefax Group
- Five stocks we like better than Colefax Group
- Canadian Penny Stocks: Can They Make You Rich?
- The Bear Market is In for Real Estate: 3 Most Promising REITs
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- 5 Reasons to Invest in Emerging Markets Now
- How to Invest in Fertilizer
- 6 Ways to Invest in Hydrogen Fuel Cells: 4 Are Worth A Nibble
Receive News & Ratings for Colefax Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Colefax Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.