InnovAge Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:INNV – Get Free Report) saw unusually-high trading volume on Monday . Approximately 18,064 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 48% from the previous session’s volume of 34,520 shares.The stock last traded at $6.66 and had previously closed at $6.43.
InnovAge Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.57, a quick ratio of 1.57 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.25. The firm has a market cap of $739.29 million, a P/E ratio of -20.97 and a beta of 0.16.
InnovAge Holding Corp. manages and provides a range of medical and ancillary services for seniors in need of care and support to live independently in their homes and communities. It manages its business through Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) approach. The company offers in-home care services consisting of skilled, unskilled, and personal care; in-center services, such as primary care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, dental services, mental health and psychiatric services, meals, and activities; transportation to the PACE center and third-party medical appointments; and care management.
- Five stocks we like better than InnovAge
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- 3 Reasons Dollar General Shares Belong in the Shopping Cart
- How to Invest in Insurance Companies: A Guide
- Shell’s 4.12% Dividend Yield: An Attractive Feature for Investors
- How to Invest in Fertilizer
- Apple Shares Stumble Into The Buy Zone
Receive News & Ratings for InnovAge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InnovAge and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.