VerifyMe, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRMEW – Get Free Report) saw a large decline in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 300 shares, a decline of 94.3% from the August 15th total of 5,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.4 days.
VerifyMe Price Performance
VerifyMe stock remained flat at $0.08 during mid-day trading on Wednesday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.11 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.14. VerifyMe has a twelve month low of $0.02 and a twelve month high of $0.40.
VerifyMe Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than VerifyMe
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for VerifyMe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VerifyMe and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.