Abacus Life, Inc. (NASDAQ:ABL – Get Free Report) shares gapped down prior to trading on Thursday . The stock had previously closed at $8.28, but opened at $8.08. Abacus Life shares last traded at $8.30, with a volume of 365 shares changing hands.
Abacus Life Trading Up 0.2 %
The company has a quick ratio of 2.32, a current ratio of 2.32 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.57. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $7.30.
Abacus Life (NASDAQ:ABL – Get Free Report) last released its earnings results on Monday, August 14th. The company reported $0.13 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $11.38 million during the quarter.
Insider Activity at Abacus Life
About Abacus Life
Abacus Life, Inc operates as an alternative asset manager specializing in life insurance products. It purchases life insurance policies from consumers seeking liquidity and manages policies over time via trading, holding, and/or servicing. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
- Five stocks we like better than Abacus Life
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Abacus Life Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Abacus Life and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.