Shares of Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ANTH – Get Free Report) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.01. Anthera Pharmaceuticals shares last traded at $0.01, with a volume of 125 shares.
Anthera Pharmaceuticals Price Performance
About Anthera Pharmaceuticals
Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of medicines for patients with unmet medical needs. It develops Sollpura, a non-porcine investigational pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy that is in Phase III clinical trial for the treatment of patients with exocrine pancreatic insufficiency; and Blisibimod, which is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of B-cell mediated autoimmune diseases, including immunoglobulin A nephropathy or IgA nephropathy.
- Five stocks we like better than Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- How to Invest in Fertilizer
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Anthera Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Anthera Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.