Ariadne Australia Limited (ASX:ARA – Get Free Report) declared a final dividend on Thursday, September 14th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, September 27th will be given a dividend of 0.003 per share on Wednesday, September 27th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.43%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 14th.
Ariadne Australia Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 11.91, a current ratio of 2.49 and a quick ratio of 2.04.
About Ariadne Australia
- Five stocks we like better than Ariadne Australia
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- How to Read Stock Charts for Beginners
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Ariadne Australia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ariadne Australia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.