Shares of Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASTI – Get Free Report) saw an uptick in trading volume on Thursday . 57,405 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 45% from the previous session’s volume of 39,668 shares.The stock last traded at $8.45 and had previously closed at $9.47.
Ascent Solar Technologies Trading Down 11.3 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.15, a current ratio of 0.17 and a quick ratio of 0.11. The firm has a market capitalization of $579.08 million, a PE ratio of -10.64 and a beta of 1.85.
Ascent Solar Technologies Company Profile
Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc designs, manufactures, and sells copper-indium-gallium-diselenide photovoltaic products for agrivoltaics, aerospace, satellites, near earth orbiting vehicles, and fixed wing unmanned aerial vehicles applications. The company markets and sells its products through OEMs, system integrators, distributors, retailers, and value-added resellers.
- Five stocks we like better than Ascent Solar Technologies
- Where Do I Find 52-Week Highs and Lows?
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Ascent Solar Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascent Solar Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.