Briscoe Group Limited (ASX:BGP – Get Free Report) announced a interim dividend on Thursday, September 14th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, October 10th will be paid a dividend of 0.115 per share on Tuesday, October 10th. This represents a yield of 2.6%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, September 18th.
Briscoe Group Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.06, a current ratio of 1.92 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 92.36.
Briscoe Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Briscoe Group
- How to Invest in EV Charging Stations
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Briscoe Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Briscoe Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.