BTB Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:BTB – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Wednesday, September 13th, Zacks reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 29th will be paid a dividend of 0.025 per share on Monday, October 16th. This represents a $0.30 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 28th.
BTB Real Estate Investment Trust Stock Performance
BTB Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:BTB – Get Free Report) last announced its earnings results on Monday, August 7th. The company reported C$0.11 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of C$0.12 by C($0.01). The firm had revenue of C$31.71 million during the quarter.
- Five stocks we like better than BTB Real Estate Investment Trust
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- How to Invest in Pharmaceutical Companies
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- 10 Best Airline Stocks to Buy
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for BTB Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BTB Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.