Analysts at CLSA initiated coverage on shares of Compagnie Financière Richemont (OTCMKTS:CFRUY – Get Free Report) in a note issued to investors on Thursday, FlyOnTheWall reports. The firm set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Separately, Telsey Advisory Group reissued a “market perform” rating on shares of Compagnie Financière Richemont in a report on Monday, July 10th.
Compagnie Financière Richemont Price Performance
About Compagnie Financière Richemont
Compagnie Financière Richemont SA engages in the luxury goods business in France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Switzerland, and rest of Europe. The company operates through Jewellery Maisons, Specialist Watchmakers, and Other segments. It designs, manufactures, and distributes jewelry products, precision timepieces, watches, writing instruments, clothing, and leather goods and accessories.
- Five stocks we like better than Compagnie Financière Richemont
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- Compound Interest and Why It Matters When Investing
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Compagnie Financière Richemont Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Compagnie Financière Richemont and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.