Ebara Co. (OTCMKTS:EBCOY – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 9,800 shares, a growth of 553.3% from the August 15th total of 1,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 11,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.9 days.
Ebara Stock Performance
Ebara stock traded up $0.03 during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching $24.70. 886 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 13,573. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $24.15 and its 200 day simple moving average is $23.20. Ebara has a one year low of $15.59 and a one year high of $26.66.
Ebara Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Ebara
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Ebara Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ebara and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.