IPD Group Limited (ASX:IPG – Get Free Report) announced a final dividend on Thursday, September 14th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, October 2nd will be paid a dividend of 0.047 per share on Monday, October 2nd. This represents a yield of 0.99%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, September 18th. This is a boost from IPD Group’s previous final dividend of $0.04.
IPD Group Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.99, a quick ratio of 1.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 18.95.
IPD Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than IPD Group
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- What is the S&P 500 and How It is Distinct from Other Indexes
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for IPD Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IPD Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.