Jade Road Investments Limited (LON:JADE – Get Free Report) shares dropped 2.7% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as GBX 1.80 ($0.02) and last traded at GBX 1.80 ($0.02). Approximately 48,404 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 26% from the average daily volume of 65,769 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 1.85 ($0.02).
Jade Road Investments Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 58.34, a current ratio of 58.97 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.54. The stock has a market capitalization of £5.95 million, a PE ratio of -8.93 and a beta of 0.08. The business’s 50-day moving average is GBX 1.85 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 1.55.
About Jade Road Investments
Jade Road Investments Limited is a private equity and venture capital firm specializing in growth capital companies. The firm is sector agnostic and prefers to invest in energy, materials, industrials, consumer discretionary, consumer staples, health care, financials, information technology, communication services, utilities, and real estate.
- Five stocks we like better than Jade Road Investments
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- Body Slammed Under $100, Is World Wrestling Stock an Opportunity?
Receive News & Ratings for Jade Road Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jade Road Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.