Mader Group Limited (ASX:MAD – Get Free Report) declared a final dividend on Thursday, September 14th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, October 3rd will be paid a dividend of 0.034 per share on Tuesday, October 3rd. This represents a dividend yield of 0.44%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, September 18th. This is a positive change from Mader Group’s previous final dividend of $0.02.
Mader Group Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 53.83, a quick ratio of 1.40 and a current ratio of 1.89.
Mader Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Mader Group
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- What is Short Interest? How to Use It
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Mader Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mader Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.