Stock analysts at CLSA assumed coverage on shares of Moncler (OTCMKTS:MONRY – Get Free Report) in a report released on Thursday, FlyOnTheWall reports. The brokerage set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Moncler Stock Performance
MONRY stock traded up $0.15 on Thursday, hitting $62.73. 256 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,271. Moncler has a twelve month low of $45.45 and a twelve month high of $78.29. The business’s fifty day moving average is $69.13 and its two-hundred day moving average is $69.69.
Moncler Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Moncler
- How Can Retail Investors Trade the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)?
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Moncler Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Moncler and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.