Ninety One Group (LON:N91 – Get Free Report) insider Kim Mary McFarland purchased 11,392 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, September 13th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 167 ($2.09) per share, for a total transaction of £19,024.64 ($23,807.58).
Kim Mary McFarland also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, September 6th, Kim Mary McFarland purchased 50,000 shares of Ninety One Group stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 168 ($2.10) per share, for a total transaction of £84,000 ($105,118.26).
- On Friday, August 4th, Kim Mary McFarland bought 50,000 shares of Ninety One Group stock. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 165 ($2.06) per share, for a total transaction of £82,500 ($103,241.15).
- On Tuesday, July 11th, Kim Mary McFarland acquired 2,340 shares of Ninety One Group stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 165 ($2.06) per share, with a total value of £3,861 ($4,831.69).
- On Friday, July 7th, Kim Mary McFarland acquired 37,331 shares of Ninety One Group stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 164 ($2.05) per share, for a total transaction of £61,222.84 ($76,614.74).
Ninety One Group Stock Up 0.8 %
Shares of N91 traded up GBX 1.40 ($0.02) during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting GBX 169.70 ($2.12). 159,385 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 564,235. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 29.35, a quick ratio of 0.07 and a current ratio of 1.03. The company has a market cap of £1.06 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 932.22, a P/E/G ratio of 15.99 and a beta of 0.63. The stock’s 50-day moving average is GBX 168.55 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 175.54. Ninety One Group has a fifty-two week low of GBX 155.10 ($1.94) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 223.20 ($2.79).
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Ninety One Group Company Profile
Ninety One Group operates as an independent global asset manager worldwide. It serves private and public sector pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, insurers, corporates, foundations, and central banks, as well as large retail financial groups, wealth managers, public and private equity as well as debt, private banks, and intermediaries.
- Five stocks we like better than Ninety One Group
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Ninety One Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ninety One Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.