Redbubble Limited (OTC:RDBBF – Get Free Report)’s stock price fell 9.7% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.33 and last traded at C$0.34. 20,000 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 76% from the average session volume of 11,349 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.37.
Redbubble Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average is C$0.36 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$0.30.
Redbubble Limited operates as an online marketplace that facilitates the sale of art and design products. It offers clothing, stickers, face masks, phone cases, home and living products, wall arts, kids and babies clothing, pet products, accessories, stationery and office products, and gifts. The company provides its services through its website Redbubble.com and TeePublic.com in Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom, and internationally.
- Five stocks we like better than Redbubble
- What Does the Consumer Price Index Measure?
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Redbubble Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Redbubble and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.