Endeavor Operating (NYSE:TKO – Get Free Report) was upgraded by research analysts at Seaport Res Ptn from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a report released on Tuesday, PriceTargets.com reports.
A number of other brokerages have also recently issued reports on TKO. Guggenheim started coverage on shares of Endeavor Operating in a report on Tuesday. They set a “buy” rating and a $130.00 target price on the stock. Roth Mkm began coverage on Endeavor Operating in a report on Tuesday. They issued a “buy” rating and a $132.00 price target on the stock.
Endeavor Operating Stock Performance
Endeavor Operating (NYSE:TKO – Get Free Report) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 2nd. The company reported $0.91 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.93 by ($0.02). The firm had revenue of $410.30 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $398.54 million.
- Five stocks we like better than Endeavor Operating
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- Body Slammed Under $100, Is World Wrestling Stock an Opportunity?
Receive News & Ratings for Endeavor Operating Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Endeavor Operating and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.