Service Stream Limited (ASX:SSM – Get Free Report) declared a final dividend on Thursday, September 14th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, October 4th will be paid a dividend of 0.01 per share on Wednesday, October 4th. This represents a yield of 1.14%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, September 18th.
Service Stream Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.39, a quick ratio of 1.31 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 36.93.
About Service Stream
- Five stocks we like better than Service Stream
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Service Stream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Service Stream and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.