Vinda International Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:VDAHF – Get Free Report) saw a significant increase in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 4,726,300 shares, an increase of 65.8% from the August 15th total of 2,851,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Vinda International Price Performance
VDAHF stock remained flat at $2.29 during trading on Thursday. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $2.38 and its 200 day moving average price is $2.63. Vinda International has a 52 week low of $2.05 and a 52 week high of $2.74.
About Vinda International
- Five stocks we like better than Vinda International
- Trading Stocks: RSI and Why it’s Useful
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Vinda International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vinda International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.