Temenos AG (OTCMKTS:TMSNY – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,100 shares, a decrease of 71.8% from the August 15th total of 3,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 5,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Temenos Price Performance
Temenos stock traded up $0.57 during trading on Thursday, hitting $75.14. The stock had a trading volume of 810 shares, compared to its average volume of 3,815. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $80.23 and its two-hundred day moving average is $78.33. Temenos has a 1 year low of $52.10 and a 1 year high of $92.04.
- Five stocks we like better than Temenos
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- How to Invest in Apparel Stocks
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Temenos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Temenos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.