Tessenderlo Group NV (OTCMKTS:TSDOF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a decrease of 50.0% from the August 15th total of 400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Tessenderlo Group Stock Performance
Shares of Tessenderlo Group stock remained flat at C$31.69 on Thursday. Tessenderlo Group has a fifty-two week low of C$30.52 and a fifty-two week high of C$35.75. The company’s 50-day moving average price is C$31.57 and its 200 day moving average price is C$31.20.
About Tessenderlo Group
- Five stocks we like better than Tessenderlo Group
- How to Invest in Small Cap Stocks
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Tessenderlo Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tessenderlo Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.