Therapeutic Solutions International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:TSOI – Get Free Report) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 266,100 shares, a growth of 964.4% from the August 15th total of 25,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 21,562,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Therapeutic Solutions International Price Performance
Shares of TSOI stock remained flat at $0.00 on Thursday. The company had a trading volume of 15,684,532 shares, compared to its average volume of 12,660,273. Therapeutic Solutions International has a 12-month low of $0.00 and a 12-month high of $0.02.
Therapeutic Solutions International Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Therapeutic Solutions International
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Therapeutic Solutions International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Therapeutic Solutions International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.