Tongcheng Travel Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:TNGCF – Get Free Report) saw a significant increase in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,895,100 shares, an increase of 454.9% from the August 15th total of 341,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. upgraded Tongcheng Travel from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating in a research note on Thursday, August 24th.
Tongcheng Travel Price Performance
Tongcheng Travel Company Profile
Tongcheng Travel Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, provides travel related services in the People's Republic of China. The company offers transportation ticketing, accommodation reservation, attraction ticketing, and various ancillary value-added products and services. It also offers platform service of hotel business; and hotel management, business process outsourcing, information technology outsourcing, advertising, and insurance agency services.
- Five stocks we like better than Tongcheng Travel
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Tongcheng Travel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tongcheng Travel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.