Topcon Co. (OTCMKTS:TOPCF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 346,800 shares, an increase of 63.4% from the August 15th total of 212,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1,156.0 days.
Topcon Stock Performance
TOPCF stock remained flat at $11.56 during midday trading on Thursday. 23 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,423. The company has a current ratio of 2.06, a quick ratio of 1.06 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.49. Topcon has a twelve month low of $10.13 and a twelve month high of $15.13. The company has a market cap of $1.22 billion, a PE ratio of 18.65 and a beta of 1.01. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $12.48 and its 200-day moving average is $13.32.
Topcon Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Topcon
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Topcon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Topcon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.