Toyo Suisan Kaisha, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:TSUKY – Get Free Report) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,000 shares, an increase of 66.7% from the August 15th total of 600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 10.0 days.
Toyo Suisan Kaisha Price Performance
TSUKY stock traded down $0.65 during trading hours on Thursday, reaching $40.87. 91 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 154. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $42.23 and its 200-day moving average is $43.14. Toyo Suisan Kaisha has a 12 month low of $35.83 and a 12 month high of $47.24.
Toyo Suisan Kaisha Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Toyo Suisan Kaisha
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- What Does the Consumer Price Index Measure?
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- Roth IRA Calculator: Calculate Your Potential Returns
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Toyo Suisan Kaisha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Toyo Suisan Kaisha and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.