Universal Media Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:UMGP – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decrease of 96.9% from the August 15th total of 3,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 22,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Universal Media Group Stock Up 7.7 %
OTCMKTS UMGP traded up $0.02 on Thursday, reaching $0.28. The company had a trading volume of 7,221 shares, compared to its average volume of 27,438. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.25 and a 200-day moving average of $0.31. Universal Media Group has a 1 year low of $0.17 and a 1 year high of $1.12.
Universal Media Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Universal Media Group
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- What is MarketRank™? How to Use it
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Universal Media Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Universal Media Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.