Unrivaled Brands, Inc. (OTCMKTS:UNRV – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 45,500 shares, an increase of 158.5% from the August 15th total of 17,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 554,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Unrivaled Brands Price Performance
OTCMKTS:UNRV remained flat at $0.02 during trading hours on Thursday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 267,372 shares, compared to its average volume of 363,116. Unrivaled Brands has a one year low of $0.01 and a one year high of $0.06. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.02 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.02. The stock has a market cap of $17.77 million, a P/E ratio of -0.12 and a beta of 2.93.
Unrivaled Brands Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Unrivaled Brands
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- How to Choose Top Rated Stocks
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Unrivaled Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unrivaled Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.