Vanstar Mining Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:VMNGF – Get Free Report) shares traded up 2.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.29 and last traded at $0.29. 2,000 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 78% from the average session volume of 8,925 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.28.
Vanstar Mining Resources Trading Up 1.1 %
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.25 and a 200 day moving average of $0.26.
About Vanstar Mining Resources
Vanstar Mining Resources Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, valuation, and development of mining properties in Canada. The company primarily explores for gold deposits. Its flagship property is the Nelligan property that includes 158 cells covering an area of approximately 8,216 hectares located near Chibougamau, Quebec.
- Five stocks we like better than Vanstar Mining Resources
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- Biggest Stock Losers – Today’s Biggest Percentage Decliners
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- How to Invest in Esports
- Body Slammed Under $100, Is World Wrestling Stock an Opportunity?
Receive News & Ratings for Vanstar Mining Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanstar Mining Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.