Vinci SA (OTCMKTS:VCISY – Get Free Report) saw a large decrease in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,100 shares, a decrease of 97.2% from the August 15th total of 39,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 173,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Vinci Stock Down 1.5 %
OTCMKTS VCISY traded down $0.42 during trading hours on Thursday, reaching $27.75. 25,732 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 72,466. Vinci has a 12 month low of $19.54 and a 12 month high of $31.06. The company has a current ratio of 0.86, a quick ratio of 0.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.80. The company has a 50 day moving average of $28.39 and a two-hundred day moving average of $28.86.
Vinci Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Vinci
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- How to Invest in the FAANG Stocks
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Vinci Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vinci and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.