Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC (OTCMKTS:MRWSY – Get Free Report) shares passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $19.24 and traded as high as $19.24. Wm Morrison Supermarkets shares last traded at $19.24, with a volume of 4,000 shares traded.
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Trading Up 0.4 %
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $19.24 and its 200 day simple moving average is $19.24. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.45, a quick ratio of 0.24 and a current ratio of 0.47.
About Wm Morrison Supermarkets
Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC is engaged in the operation of retail supermarket stores under the Morrisons brand and associated activities. The Company offers products, such as Free From, World Foods, Food To Go and Nutmeg clothing. It has food manufacturing capabilities in meat, fish, bakery, fruit and veg, deli and flowers.
- Five stocks we like better than Wm Morrison Supermarkets
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- How Can Investors Benefit From After-Hours Trading
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Wm Morrison Supermarkets Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wm Morrison Supermarkets and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.