29Metals Limited (ASX:29M – Get Free Report) insider Martin Alciaturi acquired 100,000 shares of 29Metals stock in a transaction on Tuesday, September 5th. The shares were bought at an average price of A$0.76 ($0.49) per share, for a total transaction of A$76,000.00 ($49,032.26).
29Metals Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 74.96, a quick ratio of 1.32 and a current ratio of 1.04.
- Five stocks we like better than 29Metals
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for 29Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 29Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.