Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment Company Limited (LON:AEMC – Get Free Report) traded up 0.7% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as GBX 715 ($8.95) and last traded at GBX 715 ($8.95). 16,682 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 18% from the average session volume of 20,353 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 710 ($8.88).
Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.60, a current ratio of 0.93 and a quick ratio of 0.93. The stock has a market capitalization of £328.65 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 2.55. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 715 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 715.
Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment Company Profile
Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment Company Limited is a close-ended equity fund of funds launched and managed by Aberdeen Emerging Capital Limited. The fund invests both directly and through other funds in public equity markets of emerging market countries across the globe, with a focus on Asia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America.
- Five stocks we like better than Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- Investors Betting On Triple-Digit Sales Growth At Las Vegas Sands
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
Receive News & Ratings for Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.