Almirall, S.A. (OTCMKTS:LBTSF – Get Free Report)’s stock price was up 3.7% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $10.18 and last traded at $10.18. Approximately 100 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 74% from the average daily volume of 383 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.82.
Almirall Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $9.54 and its 200 day moving average is $9.57.
Almirall, SA, a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of skin-health related medicines in Europe, the United States, and internationally. The company offers its products for dermatological diseases comprising actinic keratosis, atopic dermatitis, androgenic alopecia, psoriasis, onychomycosis, oncodermatology, acne, and orphan indications, as well as for cardiovascular, musculo-skeletal, respiratory, and nervous system; alimentary tract and metabolism; antiinfectives for systemic use; genito urinary system and sex hormones; immunostimulants; and systematic hormonal preparations.
- Five stocks we like better than Almirall
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- Investors Betting On Triple-Digit Sales Growth At Las Vegas Sands
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
Receive News & Ratings for Almirall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Almirall and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.