Aluf Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:AHIX – Get Free Report) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,000 shares, a growth of 100.0% from the August 15th total of 2,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 18,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Aluf Price Performance
Shares of AHIX stock opened at $0.01 on Friday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $0.01 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.01. Aluf has a 52 week low of $0.01 and a 52 week high of $0.02.
- Five stocks we like better than Aluf
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- Investors Betting On Triple-Digit Sales Growth At Las Vegas Sands
- 5 Top Rated Dividend Stocks to Consider
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
Receive News & Ratings for Aluf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aluf and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.