Amundi S.A. (OTCMKTS:AMDUF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large growth in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a growth of 400.0% from the August 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.8 days.
Amundi Stock Performance
Amundi stock opened at $57.42 on Friday. Amundi has a 12 month low of $57.42 and a 12 month high of $60.45. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $58.99 and its 200-day moving average is $57.45.
Amundi Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Amundi
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- Investors Betting On Triple-Digit Sales Growth At Las Vegas Sands
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
Receive News & Ratings for Amundi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Amundi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.