Shares of Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BMBN – Get Free Report) fell 0.1% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $22.70 and last traded at $22.70. 200 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 80% from the average session volume of 984 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.73.
Benchmark Bankshares Price Performance
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $22.91 and a 200 day simple moving average of $22.93.
Benchmark Bankshares Company Profile
Benchmark Bankshares, Inc operates as the holding company for Benchmark Community Bank that provides various banking products and services in the United States. The company accepts various deposits, such as checking, saving, commercial services, and youth accounts. Its loan products include personal, mortgage, other real estate, business, auto, and student loans.
- Five stocks we like better than Benchmark Bankshares
- What is a Mid Cap Stock? How to Invest
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- Investors Betting On Triple-Digit Sales Growth At Las Vegas Sands
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
Receive News & Ratings for Benchmark Bankshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Benchmark Bankshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.