BetaPro NASDAQ-100 2x Daily Bull ETF (TSE:HQU – Get Free Report) rose 0.7% on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as C$14.64 and last traded at C$14.52. Approximately 1,032,861 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 35% from the average daily volume of 766,795 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$14.42.
BetaPro NASDAQ-100 2x Daily Bull ETF Stock Up 1.7 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of C$14.58 and a 200 day moving average price of C$12.70.
- Five stocks we like better than BetaPro NASDAQ-100 2x Daily Bull ETF
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- Investors Betting On Triple-Digit Sales Growth At Las Vegas Sands
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
Receive News & Ratings for BetaPro NASDAQ-100 2x Daily Bull ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BetaPro NASDAQ-100 2x Daily Bull ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.