BMO Equal Weight REITs Index ETF (TSE:ZRE – Get Free Report)’s share price shot up 0.6% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as C$20.80 and last traded at C$20.72. 15,372 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 1% from the average session volume of 15,237 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$20.59.
BMO Equal Weight REITs Index ETF Price Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average of C$21.11 and a 200 day moving average of C$21.53.
- Five stocks we like better than BMO Equal Weight REITs Index ETF
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
- How to Invest in Cybersecurity
- Investors Betting On Triple-Digit Sales Growth At Las Vegas Sands
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
Receive News & Ratings for BMO Equal Weight REITs Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMO Equal Weight REITs Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.